It's tax season!
I recently happened upon some tax tip websites for small businesses I found extremely helpful in understanding:
* What can I deduct?
* What changes happened to the tax code in 2021?
* How can I best ready and prepare my paperwork for my accountant/tax accountant?
* Home-based deduction differences
* Peer-To-Peer based income reporting (accepting payments through Venmo, Paypal, etc)
* What the heck is a 1099K?
I've linked the websites below:
What tax questions do you have about your small business/entrepreneurial venture that we can help find answers for?
Email them me at firstname.lastname@example.org