It's tax season!
I recently happened upon some tax tip websites for small businesses I found extremely helpful in understanding:
* What can I deduct?
* What changes happened to the tax code in 2021?
* How can I best ready and prepare my paperwork for my accountant/tax accountant?
* Home-based deduction differences
* Peer-To-Peer based income reporting (accepting payments through Venmo, Paypal, etc)
* What the heck is a 1099K?
I've linked the websites below:
· 2022 Tax Season Planning You Should Be Doing Now
· Getting Ready to File? Tax Deductions For Home-Based Businesses
· 10 Tax Deductions Your Business Should Know About
· Home Office Tax Deductions: What You Need to Know
· Understanding Peer-to-Peer Payment System Income Tax Reporting for Small Business
· Why did I receive a 1099K for my business' online transaction revenue?
What tax questions do you have about your small business/entrepreneurial venture that we can help find answers for?
Email them me at firstname.lastname@example.org